Your partner in group learning excellence
Join the growing community of organization leaders and lifelong learners that have chosen PhysicalTherapy.com as their partner in group learning excellence.
See how much you can save with PhysicalTherapy.com
Providing professional development for employees can be difficult, time-consuming, and costly. Until now.
The PhysicalTherapy.com Difference
As a pioneer of online continuing education, PhysicalTherapy.com has been delivering quality content to industry professionals and organizations for more than 20 years.
Customization to fit your preferences
Courses are offered in live webinar, video/recorded webinar, audio and text formats to fit individual learning styles and lifestyles.
Support & Accessibility
Have a question? Your company has direct access to a designated Account Manager. Therapists with questions also have access to our customer experience team via phone, live chat and email inquiry.
Our team of continuing education experts develops courses specifically to meet licensing requirements.
Our trending course content is presented by leading names in Physical Therapy. Weekly live webinar courses offer the latest developments, clinical research and advancements relevant to the work you do.
Our library is developed by an experienced team of physical therapists and rehabilitation professionals.
Delivering quality group learning experiences for more than 20 years
Our Group Learning Program offers a turnkey solution that supplements your employee benefits program; streamlines your organization's staff development and continuing education efforts; and supports the professional growth of each staff member.
- Unique, company-branded learning portal that can be featured on your employee benefits dashboard and personalized just for you.
- Streamlined new hire compliance and staff development.
- Significant savings on continuing education allowance/reimbursement, plus minimized labor costs to cover absent staff.
- 12 months of unlimited, 24/7 access to our robust course library (mobile device compatible).
- Discipline-specific courses presented by recognized industry leaders.
- Compliance, regulatory and core courses to assist in meeting your operational requirements.
- Live webinar, recorded video, text based and audio podcast formats to fit individual learning styles and preferences.
- Monthly electronic newsletter highlighting new courses and features to drive engagement.
- New courses added weekly!
In addition, our Corporate Partners are able to use the Group Learning Program as a compelling featured benefit in their recruiting efforts. Easy-to-use tools allow for usage tracking, while in-house continuing education helps lower corporate travel expenses while boosting employee satisfaction and retention.
Learn more about our Group Learning Program
Director of Sales
833-726-2408, ext 322 | email@example.com
Group Sales Account Manager
833-726-2408, ext 298 | firstname.lastname@example.org
VP of Sales, Career & Educational Services
833-726-2408, ext 234 | email@example.com