Searching all 1 courses
State Approval Information for Michigan
The PhysicalTherapy.com courses below are accepted by the Michigan Board of Physical Therapy. They accept courses approved by another state's APTA chapter, and PhysicalTherapy.com is an accredited provider by the TX Physical Therapy Association (Provider #2406033TX).
- All courses on PhysicalTherapy.com, including those in text format, are considered Activity Code 1 in the Michigan PT General Rules.
- Reading articles in the Resources section of PhysicalTherapy.com does not count toward Activity Code 3.
- Licensee must complete 1 PDR credit in the area of pain and symptom management. Topics that meet this requirement include (but are not limited to) behavior management, psychology of pain, pharmacology, behavior modification, stress management, clinical applications, and drug interventions as they relate to the practice of physical therapy.
- All licensees will need training in the identification of victims of human trafficking for renewal. This is a one-time requirement that will not count as a PDR credit. PhysicalTherapy.com offers courses to meet the training requirements on human trafficking.
- Starting June 1, 2022, licensees must complete 1 hour of implicit bias training in interactive or synchronous courses for each year of the renewal cycle (2 hours). This excludes self-study courses on PhysicalTherapy.com. For more information, visit the LARA FAQs for Implicit Bias Training.
If you are an athletic trainer licensed in Michigan, please select BOC from the Associations menu. For more information, visit A Guide to Using the PhysicalTherapy.com Library for PTs/PTAs and ATs.