The HCR ManorCare health care family comprises centers that are leading providers of short-term post-acute services and long-term care. With 60,000 caregivers nationwide, the HCR ManorCare centers are preeminent care providers in their communities. Quality care for patients and residents is provided through a network of more than 500 skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. These locations operate primarily under the respected Heartland, ManorCare Health Services and Arden Courts names.
With more than 500 locations in 32 states, HCR ManorCare boasts leadership positions in several areas:
- 60,000 employees
- More than 275 Medicare- and Medicaid-certified skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers
- Third largest U.S. provider of hospice care in over 100 markets
- A leading U.S. provider of home care
- More than 50 centers providing Alzheimer’s/dementia care
- Rehabilitation outcomes for Medicare patients comparable to and often exceeding those of independent rehabilitation centers